Star wars Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set after phantom menace and before the clone wars.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mendai Starstream
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Mendai Starstream

Male Number of posts : 49
Alignment : Sith Lord
Race : Nautolan
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital Empty
PostSubject: Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital   Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:00 pm

I stand on the bridge, looking down at the Planet that his race called home and smirks. I turn my back rushing towards the Docking Bay and enter my Smaller ship and head off towards the planet surface.
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital   Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:09 pm

*Stands on one of my large illgal mineing plateforms watching as the hudge mine digs into the ocean surface letting out bubbles that could be used to create someting close to bacta*
Back to top Go down
https://star-wars-galaxies.rpg-board.net
Mendai Starstream
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Mendai Starstream

PostSubject: Re: Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital   Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Lands in teh Capital City of Glee Anselm, getting out of my Ship and walking towards the building he landed at. The doors blowing open as Guards fly through it backawards. I take out my Lightsaber and slash at many of them as i stand infront of the Ruler of the planet.

"Well Father....i see youve nto changed at all....still weak and simple minded as usual?"

His father looks at him from his chair and shakes his head in disapproval "My sone...what have you become? why ahve you been over come with such anger and hatred?"

Glares at the fool "Its because of you Father!! You leaving me on that god forsaken planet of Nar Shadda where you left me and my mother to rott!! You used us as Gambling pawns, and left us there when you lost us! Its because of you that my heart and body is filled with this anger and Hatred!!."

He smirks at me and gets up, turning towards the window "You know....you were always a strong willed boy...but you were always gullable...and easy to deceive....I knew that you would come back for 'Revenge' One day... Your mother told you all this? did she not? Your mother was the fool Mendai, your mother told you lies.." is cut off as the End of Mendai's saber gos through his fathers heart.

"LIEs!!! DIE YOU COWARD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mendai Starstream
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Mendai Starstream

PostSubject: Re: Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital   Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Mendai's Father's body falls limp to the floor, the guards come in as i electricute them all. I stab the body multiple times, and fall back into the chair, looking out the window, mumbling "Assasination...an Assasin came and took his life...the Guards too...." Turns in the chair, getting a paper and a pen and portraying his fathers penmenship, writes a faulse will, makeing Mendai the Ruler of Glee Anslem.
Back to top Go down
Mendai Starstream
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Mendai Starstream

PostSubject: Re: Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital   Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:31 pm

Enforcers come in, scanning the crime scene, and reads the will. They have a galaxy wide broadcast of the Inagurial crowning of a new ruler, the sone of the Old Ruler, Mendai Starstream.

I look onto the public and imagine the many watching, knowing that this is just one small step from the beginning to the end of the Galaxy thats ruled by many, onto the Galaxy ruled by Two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital   Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space over Glee Anslem/Plnaet Capital
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star wars Galaxies :: Neutral Systems :: Glee Anselm-
Jump to: