Star wars Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set after phantom menace and before the clone wars.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Create

Go down 
+20
Nate
Ventus JagearJaques
zayne carrick
Zudo Kinuchi
Arashi
Ataku
jarjar
®é/\/Ò
Syn
Jan Soresi
Naraca
Zack
Kaito
Tobimuska
Yamato
Mendai Starstream
Jin
Keru
Zetsumei Shgre
Fayt
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character Create - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:58 am

Well sense there still are a few Mandalorians left ill let you be one. So approved, I erally doubt their base on Dxun would still be intact though.
Back to top Go down
https://star-wars-galaxies.rpg-board.net
Kesh

Kesh

Male Number of posts : 5
Race : Mandalorian
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:41 pm

(Sience it's hidden and has they have peoples working to grant them a cover...My point is that base is hidden and they would return there eventualy since this place is honorable for them...Mandalorians aren't rare ,just that they are spread all over galaxy and doesnt knows about the rest...)
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:48 pm

Well im pretty sure it's not hidden considering it's right next to aldaran and they are rar considering they got their asses kicked in several wars to the point that their where so few of them left that there was no NATURAL way they could survive (Ignoreing the clones army sense they are all Mando's)
Back to top Go down
Kesh

Kesh

Male Number of posts : 5
Race : Mandalorian
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:40 am

Altought I'm not much of a stars wars spectator I havent heard anyone mentions anything about Mandalorian extinction...
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Male Number of posts : 31
Alignment : Netural
Race : Human
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:43 pm

The Mandolorians are on the fringe of extinction...
Back to top Go down
zayne carrick

zayne carrick

Male Number of posts : 4
Alignment : republic
Dating/Married to : loner
Race : human
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:31 pm

i have something regarding the fact that jedi cant marry.it turns out jedi can marry,not as a special case but as a norm.several corellian jedi(keiran halcyon & nejaa halcyon during the old republic,& corron horn in the time of the new republic)were allowed to marry & raise children without repurcussion.whether this was due to an agreement between the jedi & planetary government or just choices against the jedi code is unknown but the point is that some jedi can marry
Back to top Go down
MaxShadow

MaxShadow

Male Number of posts : 10
Alignment : nutural
Dating/Married to : None
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Name:MaxShadow
Race:Human
Alligance:Neutral
Profession:A bounty hunter(i hope)
Home Planet:Naboo
History:My family had only enough money for us and we barely had enough money to live off of but one day after school my parents we're gone so i wished to become a bounty hunter so i can have enough money for my future family and to one day find my parents
Back to top Go down
David Spiders

David Spiders

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:14 am

Name:David Spiders
Race:human
Alligance: netrual
Profession: lost jedi
Home Planet: Nar Shaddar
Bio/History:he never rembered his parents all he rembered was the hums and vibes of nar shadarr. I grew up with his uncle named Grino Knag and worked in a cantinna as a service boy until one day a group of exchange thugs killed his uncle he learned his uncle was in debt and didnt have enough credits to give the thugs so they killed him in the cantina they saw Me. weeping over his uncle and assumed i was his son so they put me in slave camps until one day a jedi appeared he had a green blade that vibrerated and hummed as he persuaded the guards to let us go so they did he sensed a strange preccense in me and took me to the concil to have me trained in the ways of the jedi. his name was Kurda Smult he was a jedi guardian and a jedi knight he taught me the ways of te force how all things are connected as i learned to control the force i learned force lightning,force push and pull, and force jump, but unknown to all even me was a diffrent force. i didnt know was there one day my master was teachingme to control the darkest parts of my thoughts to not let them cotrol me and i didnt know what came over me i got angery i couldnt stop i grabbed my once blue lightsaber the one ment to protect others and killed my master. first i cut his right arm off and then hs left leg. then i was choking him with the force i couldnt stop i didnt know what i was doing his last words were " David, Don't let it consume you" as he died and closed his icey blue eyes one last time he took a deep breath and died on the spot. i went to the jedi crystal caves near the training ground and smashed all the crytals when i felt one of the crystals wanted me, it needed me. it was a signate crystal only used by skilled jedi masters without hesitation i put it in my lightsaber and now i travel the galaxy looking for guidance from ether jedi or sith.
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
David Spiders

David Spiders

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:45 am

thnx
Back to top Go down
Ardron

Male Number of posts : 1
Alignment : Neutral mostly,but has a kind heart.
Dating/Married to : Single
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Name:Ardron Norilles (Pronounced No-Rill-A's)
Race:Human,
Alliance:Neutral
Profession:Bounty Hunter/Mercenary
Home Planet:Tatooine
Bio/History:Ardron was born on tatooine to his father ardrel,an expert starship and speeder mechanic,Ex-smuggler and former scout. Ardron has always had a curious and explorative soul,just like his own father. Even at young ages ardron would use his own time to take his speeder out into the vast desert of tatooine. This gave him a general knowledge of survival skills and even a bit of blaster practice. Throughout his life ardron's days were generally very simple,(Well...by his standards.)helping out his father,doing side jobs to make a few credits and exploring the surrounding desert of his hometown. At age 16 though,ardron changed. He grew tired with tatooine,tired with his boring job and tired of his life in general. So,in one year he built two custom blasters,built up a mass of fifteen thousand credits,took his personal starship "Crimson Saber",left the planet as a freelance bounty hunter and began his new life in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Create
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3